Question: At the end of Star Wars IV: A New Hope when the gang are dishing out medals to each other for a job well done, are the assembled troops in the hall actually hearing the celebratory music as they do so? And if so, do they also hear it as it transitions into the familiar Star Wars theme? And, therefore, is the Star Wars theme a known and recognised piece of music within the Star Wars universe? And if so, what does that do for John Williams’ royalties?
- Nathan on Holy Sweet Mary Mother Of Jesus H. Christ On A Popsicle Stick!
- Aubrey on Holy Sweet Mary Mother Of Jesus H. Christ On A Popsicle Stick!
- Kylie on Holy Sweet Mary Mother Of Jesus H. Christ On A Popsicle Stick!
- wotm8 on A new hope?
- Snoopy on Holy Sweet Mary Mother Of Jesus H. Christ On A Popsicle Stick!
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The Stream Team: Drafting decks in the Hearthstone arena
- FFXIV's A Realm Awoken patch sports new website, trailer
- Some Assembly Required: How EverQuest Next Landmark could redefine PGC
- The Daily Grind: What do you expect from an MMO expansion?
- The Stream Team: Butchering mobs in The Secret World's Slaughterhouse
- Wait, this is more than 140 characters
- Favourite Moments In Movie Soundtrack History #2
- Inquiring minds want to know…
- You have a message!
- Favourite Moments In Movie Soundtrack History #1
- Winter blunderland
- I say, jolly good show, sir!
- History repeating itself like an old repeating thing
- Back in the West
- I’m Calling It…
- Football, football, football
- Contrary to popular belief…
- A new hope?
- Inspired thinking